Monday, August 29, 2011

First Day Of School

La Canada has soo many little traditions, most of them having to due with seniors. Starting last night with the senior girl tping the junior girls. Seniors girls all get pink shirts that we wear the first day of school. Seniors always get red crowns for the first day and on assembly days. AND there is a senior breakfast in front of the North Gym on the first day. It's crazy but it's kind of fun. First day of school...ohhhboy. It was actually fairly good. Im making a lot of new friends this year and I have cool people in my classes this year. I love having a car and being able to drive myself to lunch. Chamber was good we already are sounding good and we're singing Water Night by Eric Whitacre. Love him, love the song. Look it up. I looove my Mirror Themes class already. Its an english class that brings in art history and theology and the teacher is just really good. Maddies happy about that. Geology will be fine, economics will be fine. Honestly I'm really excited to learn this year. My art portfolio class is going to be more intense and I'm ready to focus a lot more on my art. AND I dont even have a sixth period so I get to come home early every day. Now I'm just excited for seminary to start! That was completely serious, I am. It's Old Testament which I don't know very well so I'm pumped.
No matter what is thrown my way, no matter who it is from, I'm going to be fine. But I am going to do my best to eliminate unnessecary burdens and make this a great senior year. :)





3 comments:

Allison Paige Blake said...

"I'm maddie blake and i'm the strongest girl you'll ever meet and everyone loves me and friends come to me without even asking and i'm really artsy and ya"

Lauren said...

You are wonderful. Senior year in La Canada. Boo ya

Rebecca Anderson said...

ok so positive. come to utah i need some of that positivity. embrace the traditions! they can be fun! i promise!